Sunday, October 4, 2009

Paramore, TAI, and the fact that I'm upset

Ok, I'll go in order...

Paramore: First off, I'm seeing them in concert for my birthday!!!! Yay! They're touring with Paper Route and The Swellers. Also, I would like to make a comment about a particular song on their new album. The song All I Wanted is absolutely amazing. It starts out rather slow then picks up speed. At one point in the song, all the music and backing stops and she sings one line...which happens to be the most amazing line and note in the whole history of music. Ever. To quote a friend "it's the highest you can sing without screaming and still sounding musical." It's absolutely crazy and I can't stop listening to it.

The Academy Is... : I'm also seeing them in concert (again) for my birthday!!!! They are playing the night after Paramore with Mayday Parade and I think two other bands that I don't know. They also have just released a new EP titled Lost in Pacific Time- EP-AP and I'm particularly in love with their song Days Like Masquerades.

The fact that I'm upset: Last year I asked a friend of mine who he liked and he gave me a name. Two classes later, the girl who is hopelessly in love with him asked me who he liked and I told her I couldn't tell her. She then said "Is it *name*? It's *name*." And I didn't say anything. She then told him that I told her who he liked. Then he came up to me and said "I can't trust you now. I gave you a fake name to see if I could trust you and you told her." He still doesn't trust me. First off, it hurts that he would give me a fake name to see if he could trust me. Then it hurts that I told him that I didn't tell her and he still can't trust me. I'm literally crying right now. He was a good friend of mine and he's still a friend but...well, you see.

liz

No comments:

Post a Comment