What's with the OH MY GOD? Well, I saw The Veronicas in concert in I think 2008. When I saw them they played an unreleased song called "Everything" which I had found on youtube and it happened to be my favorite song. I was fortunate enough to get to talk to them after the show and I told them that I was so happy that they played my favorite song "Everything" and they inquired how I had heard it. After telling them how I had heard a bunch of unreleased songs I said that they were all amazing and they should make a CD of just unreleased tracks. They said they liked that idea and should definitely do that. I just realized that they've had a CD of the unreleased songs out for a while now, I just haven't noticed. Not that I didn't already have the songs, I just think it's the most epic thing that I caused it. I feel special =]
Luv,
Liz
p.s. Wingy, you should know the quote of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment