Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I saw Alice in Wonderland last friday. First off, it was amazing. All the colours and wacky characters came together beautifully. Tim Burton really did a great job here. I went to see it with Wingy and JT and, being the dorks we are, dressed up. I was the Cheshire Cat, Wingy was the Mad Hatter, and JT was Alice. My costume consisted of pink pants, a black t-shirt, a checkered purple jacket thing that goes almost down to my knees, black cat ears, a spike choker, pink striped gauntlets, and crazy makeup. Wingy's costume went like this: purple pants, a brown and blue patterned t-shirt over a blue tank top, a magenta blazer, and a giant top hat to which she had stuck the tag "10/6", and crazy makeup (done by moi, thank you very much =].) And JT wore a blue checkered dress, a white apron, black flats, and blue makeup. Needless to say, we got a lot of stares. We were clapped at, pointed out, complimented, and just plain outright stares. The theatre had some of the workers dressed up so people could get pictures with them and when we walked over the Mad Hatter pointed at Wingy and shouted "Imposter!!!" in a fake British accent. He then turned to me and said "What are you? Are you a bunny? Are you a bunny rabbit? I've seen you hopping around!" Then we went to get ice cream. The first incident was a little kid turning to his mom and saying "mommy they're creepy." I found this hysterical while Wingy felt sorta bad but not really. The next was when a group of older teenage boys (plus one girl) noticed us. They told Wingy they liked her hat and my costume. One of their friends had been waiting for them outside until he noticed us. He walks inside, taps me twice on the shoulder and says "I like your ears." He walks over to his friends and one of them shouts, very loudly, "DUDE, you're such a creeper!!!" It was awesome. This post is getting a bit long so I'm just gonna say that you should never speak jerxican but you definitely SHOULD learn the futterwagon.
Luv,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. well, if ur a jerk and a german and a mexican then you dont really have a choice...

    ReplyDelete