Yay! Movie review!
Personally, I loved the movie. It was made absolutely perfectly from the set and the actors to the makeup and the score. The characters, while living in their perfect fantasy world, were as believable as fairy tales can get. The reason I love this movie, of course, is the character of Edward himself. I think the appeal to this movie comes from Edward's innocence. He is an adult that is seeing the world for the first time. He has the ability to portray his emotions and new feelings vividly. He has the mind of a child. The way this is portrayed is astonishing. Tim Burton never ceases to amaze me with his movies. Three of my favorites, of all time, (not including this one) are his (Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice, Big Fish). If you haven't seen any of the four of the movies I have just listed, go get them. Now.
Luv,
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment