Saturday, June 20, 2009

Colours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwwgdzNvvo

How cool is that^^? I really want to do that sometime.
Speaking of colour, I'm dying my hair this summer. Either bright, firetruck red or deep purple. I don't feel like making another poll so I'll ask here: WHICH COLOUR SHOULD I PICK?!
Put your answer in the comments and have a nice night =]

Luv,
Liz

4 comments:

  1. im gonna hav ta agree with wingy--> i think u should streak it red and purple! but not little streaks i mean lik streaks that wen u look at em they go BAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna have to say that i think you SHOULDN'T color your hair, sorry to be the bear of bad news. it's stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe I should explain. The dye is a temporary water-based dye that will last only a few weeks. Not stupid at all. Quite ingenius, I think.

    ReplyDelete