Friday, June 26, 2009
Michael Jackson!!!!!!!
I was at the airport yesterday and PS calls me and says "Michael Jackson is dying. Call you back in five minutes. *click*" So I get up and walk over to the CNBC New Station and, sure enough, it was on the news. Michael Jackson had been found not breathing and was given CPR which was not confirmed to have worked. He was rushed to UCLA and lapsed into a coma. Then he died. I was so upset. Then I called A because we are both huge MJ fans and we were both taking our time to mourn. It's unbelievable! After our few minutes of mourning she said "maybe this is just a cover-up and they froze him." to which I replied "yeah, but if he did die they'll probably put his nose on display in the Museum of National History." Tis very sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi its me ik and u forgot about the othert 2
ReplyDeleteanyway who is PS
-A Lost Commenter