Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Emo

So today my friend Vurk brought in a book on emo culture. He chose civics class to point out to me that I am "the walking definition of emo." First off, thanks. I'm starting to doubt my non-emo-ness. First off, I've been defending myself against being emo for two years now. I recently remembered a book that a read a long time ago about a teenage emo/goth and when she is accused of being emo, she denies it. The other character's response is to say that the true emos are the ones who deny it. Crap. There's strike one. Then there's the music choice, style, the way I dress...and even my mum (and several teachers) think I'm emo...I don't really know what to think. Wow. Yay.
Luv,
Liz

3 comments:

  1. You'r not emo, or goth cause we luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, N, it's gotten to the point where I sorta have to admit that maybe I might be emo...ask Vurk next time you see him. He's using me as a standard of emo. He'll take the least emo person as the low, me as the high, and him in the middle. Yay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesnt matter... you will always be sarah and that is why i will always love you.

    ReplyDelete