Monday, December 7, 2009

I FEEL LIKE SUCH A DIRTY LIAR!

I did it AGAIN. I'm sorry...*bows head*. Vurk and P.S. now have permission to give me dots of shame tomorrow. Um...I went to see New Moon at midnight when it came out and then I went to school the next day only getting 3 hours of sleep. Usually, I'm a spaz. When I'm sleep deprived, I'm hysterical and delusional. When I have 1 mountain dew, I got crazy. Now, imagine regular me, sleep deprived, after drinking two cans of mountain dew in about 15 minutes. Yeah.

Not much else has happened, I guess...Vurk is working on a youtube series that I get to be in and I'm really looking forward to it. I read the first bit of the script today and it pretty much rocks.

I saw a concert thing last night with G and Squirt. It was Collective Soul, Vedera (they signed my shoes), Five for Fighting, Green River Ordinance, Sister Hazel, and Parachute. They were all pretty good (but I didn't see FFF, or SH because I went to get lunch.)

I have to go eat dinner (fries) now. Night all!

Luv,
Liz

p.s. CONTEST. Quote of the Week, put the info down there in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. It's Only a Paper Moon originally by Ella Fitzgerald but redone by Natalie Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! the version i like best is the one by James Taylor :] you will get candy and a deluxe high five next time I see you! *congrats!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now you changed it and today it is Loathing from wicked...idk if this counts... ;)

    ReplyDelete