Love Actually is a love story that follows 9 different relationships. Since this is the only romance on my list of favorite movies, it has to be a good one and it is. Admittedly, it is rated R for very good reasons...which is why I have to look away during about 4 scenes =]. This is by far the best love story ever made. It's also one of those rare movies that can actually make me cry...and there's not that many. Keep in mind it's not like I'm sobbing or anything throughout the whole thing, it's just this one super sweet scene and (almost) everyone I've showed has cried as well. Sorry this wasn't longer but since it's about so many characters I don't want to take and hour describing each relationship and if I did it would be boring.
On another note, IT'S THE LAST DAY OF 2009! It's the end of a decade...I'd say this is pretty epic. Enjoy the last day everyone.
Luv,
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment