Sunday, July 26, 2009

6 Feet of Fun!

I'll get around to explaining the title in a moment but first I have to say that I dyed my hair last night and added more this morning. Last night I put a streak in my bangs, in the back, and two on each side. This morning I dyed the rest of my bangs. The colour turned outabsolutely perfect. The colour I used is Rasberry Kamekazi by Beyond the Zone. Around 6pm E came over and I did a few streaks in her hair. Both of ours turned out amazing.
Now to the title. I happened to be chewing a piece of bubble tape while I was leaving a message on P.S.'s phone. While leaving the message I mentioned that and said how I had always wanted to put the full 6 feet in my mouth. After hanging up, I tried it. Here are some tips for if the daredevil in you wants to try that. First rule in chewing all 6 feet of bubble tape: DON'T! If you must, start chewing a piece the size you would normally chew. Chew it really good before you take the next piece which should be about the same size. You want to chew really, really well between pieces because I put the whole thing in at once and almost immediatly regreted it. The thing is, this gum is really sugary and when you chew alot it makes it hard to breathe and you choke. I will never do this again but if I could go back in time I wouldn't stop myself from doing it...it's a learning experiance...just like eating a handful of salt and pepper and then washing it down with a mixture of root beer and lemonade. And on that note, I bid you goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. *breaks out laughing*(again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, one, why would you stick the whole thing in your mouth? two, how do you think of these things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, first off, I wanted to see what would happen, and second, I'm just a random person...

    ReplyDelete