Monday, July 6, 2009

Sooooo......

So I'm back in my own state now (although I live here it will never be my home state) and it's waaaaaaayyyy warmer here. GAH! I hate anything over 90 degrees... :P
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HARRY POTTER COMES OUT ON THE 15!!!!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDD!!!!! Andandand!
I'm gonna see it on the 14th at midnight!!!!!!! Of course, I, being the Harry Potter dork that I am, am going to be dressing up for the event. I have the Gryffindor house sweater which I will be wearing with a Gryffindor tie (it isn't a real tie but I wear it like it is and people seem to buy it. LOL!) over a collared shirt. A black skirt and black shoes topped off with a black cape. And I have a wand of course... =D And I'll probably carry around a stuffed owl or cat. I won't wear a hat though. I mean, I don't want to seem like that big of a dork ;D lol. I actually don't have a hat. (I would wear it otherwise...) My friends P.S. and E will be coming with me (if their 'rents agree) and I'm not sure if they're dressing up or not. Anywho, it will be loads of fun.

Luv,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment