Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Very Potter Musical...

...is possibly the funniest thing I've seen since Bill Cosby: Himself. I know, I know, it's hard to believe but I laughed so flipping hard! I would quote my favorite bit but I'm not supposed to use expletives =D lol. A Very Potter Musical, for those who don't know, was a non-profit musical parody of Harry Potter done for free by a group of recent college grads. The entire, roughly 2 hour, show is on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C76BE906C9D83A3A). It's definitely my new favorite movie.

In other news, I saw Cirque Du Soliel with my friend R tonight. It was: amazing, astounding, breathtaking, insane, and I can't think of any other words right now. You can't even describe it!

Luv,
Liz

p.s. when I was on vacation, I got really bored and stuck an upraised silver sticker on my nose, took a picture and sent it to a load of people with the message "I got my nose pierced!!!". They all freaked except G who sent back: "i love stickers too" I just found that really funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment